Sunday, February 1, 2009

My verse for the year

I don't usually make a New Years resolution.  But I would like to be able to memorize scripture better.  I've never been able to retain the scripture that I have set out to memorize.  Last year, when I started my business, I chose a verse to use on my website as a motto: 

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for man."  Colossians 3:23

Seeing it on my website and using it for my business all year has allowed me to actually retain it. This year I've decided to "adopt" another scripture verse for the year.

". . . And what does the Lord require of you?  To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God."   Micah 6:8


A photo my husband took of my parents' yard in Michigan

No comments:

Post a Comment