Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Which is better? Please vote --->

Today I took a few quick snap shots of my new dress form, Esme with different backgrounds and drapes to begin to get an idea of how I want to photograph her and my necklaces.

In the process I decided this new necklace design really needs one more strand of beads, but that's not the point of this post ☺

I'd like your help in deciding if I should use a plain or fancy backdrop, clothing, drapes, etc. My goal is to provide my customers with as much information as possible about the necklace, how it drapes, it's scale and how it might look with clothing. Please vote in the poll in the column to the right and help me out.

In addition, you can leave comments at the bottom of this post.

I appreciate your input!

Thanks, Sue






1 comment:

  1. Personally I like the second photo the best. I like the touch of the fan in the background. But I like the fact that the focus is on the necklace and not what Esme is 'wearing'

    ReplyDelete