Saturday, November 21, 2009

Last Give-a-way of the year!

Some of you know that a few times a year I like to have a give-a-way to thank all my newsletter subscribers. My subscribers are ALWAYS my preferred customers! Once you subscribe you are automatically entered for all give-a-ways. You do not need to do anything else.

If you aren't already a subscriber, sign-up now to be entered in my last give-a-way of the year. I will be giving away another $20 gift certificate! And I might even find a nice prize for a second winner . . . ☺

To subscribe, visit the Newsletter page on my website. You may unsubscribe at any time using the automated opt-out system. I send out a newsletter about once every two months and I will not share your information with anyone.

NOTE: This is not a drawing from my blog followers or Facebook fans. This is for my newsletter subscribers ONLY.

Sign-up now and be among the first to find out about my secret Black Friday/Cyber Monday SALE!

Thanks,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment