Wednesday, March 17, 2010

TODAY'S SPECIAL


Buy Two get one FREE!




Buy any two assortments of my interchangeable earring dangles and get one set of equal or lesser value FREE. Prices range from $7.50 per set to $14.50. Just let me know which of my many assortments you would like for your free set!





You will find assortments in both my on-line store and also in my Etsy.com store.




I have several types of sterling silver hoops and open loop leverback ear wires available.




I have special a special sterling silver bail and chain for matching interchangeable gemstone donut necklaces. For your convenience dangle and donut assortments match.

These are perfect for travel to have a new look for every day!


1 comment:

  1. These interchangeable earrings are a really good idea - so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete