Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksiving from Sue Runyon Designs




I love Christmas cactus. Except . . . well, they always seem to bloom at Thanksgiving for me. So maybe they should be called Thanksgiving cactus. I've never been able to keep one for long as we are always moving and I end up giving them away, but we found this one at the local plant nursery this year. It was in bud and we didn't know what color it would be, but it's a lovely pale apricot color and we are enjoying it.


 Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
I Thessalonians 5:16
Sue

2 comments:

  1. Sue Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! your Christmas Cactus is beautiful and i love them too. What a great day to Rejoice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Happy (late) Thanksgiving! LOVE the Christmas Cactus.

    ♥♥♥
    Sue

    ReplyDelete